Avoca Innovation Alliance™
The future of pharmaceutical R&D depends on our industry’s ability to more quickly adopt innovation and new technology.
Avoca has launched a pre-competitive collaborative designed to enable breakthroughs for next generation clinical trial execution by focusing on how to operationalize innovations.
The Avoca Innovation Alliance (AIA) framework is based on Avoca’s successful model for driving change through collaboration:
- No FTEs are required
- WCG Avoca SMEs develop core work product
- WCG Avoca research and benchmarking drives insight and decision-making on initiatives
Cross-industry collaboration focused on addressing challenges in adopting innovation.
Horizon scanning to identify new technologies, benchmarking new operating models, protocol designs and new technology use cases.
Leverage Avoca Research to prioritize the development of tools that will be included in innovation specific playbooks for off-the shelf usage.
‹——— Driving the Adoption of Innovation in Clinical Trial Execution ———›
Why join the Avoca Innovation Alliance?
AIA Member companies will collaborate in sessions facilitated by Avoca subject matter experts:
- Bridge the gap between innovation and clinical operations teams
- Build situational competency in the operationalization of innovation
- Drive decision-making for organizational change management efforts
- Focus on Organizational Change Management efforts required for effectively scaling Clinical Trial Innovations
Through this collaboration, your organization will have access to a Knowledge Hub created by Avoca with the following:
- Practical, fit-for-purpose tools for use by clinical operations teams dynamically refined based on industry use case scenarios and lessons learned information
- Horizon Scanning Database
- Tools to increase your organization’s Innovation Index