Avoca Quality Consortium Leading Change Collaborative Forum
Based on the positive feedback received regarding the COVID-19 Rapid Response Working Group (RRWG) sessions, Avoca has introduced a monthly Leading Change Collaborative Forum open exclusively to AQC Members.
Each month, compelling topics are featured that are designed to encourage provocative discussion. As in the case of the COVID-19 RRWG, an Avoca SME facilitates a panel representing all appropriate stakeholder groups. The focus remains on providing practical and actionable support and having immediate “peer-to-peer” benchmarking about how other organizations are managing the topic or question at hand, all while ensuring prioritization of patient safety, data integrity, and regulatory compliance.
AQC Members have access to detailed Executive Summaries of each monthly session in the AQC Knowledge Center. Members and non-Members can view weekly session highlights below.
Leading Change Session Topics:
- September 16, 2020: The QMS Ecosystem Divide [Read meeting highlights]
- October 20, 2020: FDA Voluntary Virtual Remote Inspections [Read meeting highlights]
- November 17, 2020: Diversity in Clinical Trial Research [Read meeting highlights]
- December 15, 2020: Overview of 2020 Inspection Readiness Workstream Enhancements
- January 19, 2021: Innovative and Flexible Protocol Design [Read meeting highlights]
- February 16, 2021: Patient Engagement Trends and Solutions [Read meeting highlights]
- March 16, 2021: Site Inspection Experiences With a Highlight of the AQC Site Centricity Workstream [Read meeting highlights]
- April 20, 2021: Rapid Innovation in Clinical Research [Read meeting highlights]
- May 18, 2021: Challenges of Using Emerging Technology: eConsent and Telemedicine
- June 15, 2021: Reducing Site Burden in Safety Reporting
- July 20, 2021: Opportunities and Challenges with the Adoption of Decentralized Clinical Trials (DCTs)
If you are already a Member of the AQC, for information about joining the Leading Change Collaborative Forum, please contact Caryn Laermer, Caryn.Laermer@theavocagroup.com.