Avoca Quality Consortium Leading Change Collaborative Forum
Based on positive feedback received regarding the COVID-19 Rapid Response Working Group (RRWG) sessions, Avoca has introduced a monthly Leading Change Collaborative Forum open exclusively to AQC Members.
Each month, compelling topics are featured that are designed to encourage provocative discussion. As in the case of the COVID-19 RRWG, an Avoca SME facilitates a panel representing all appropriate stakeholder groups. The focus remains on providing practical and actionable support and having immediate “peer-to-peer” benchmarking about how other organizations are managing the topic or question at hand, all while ensuring prioritization of patient safety, data integrity, and regulatory compliance.
AQC Members have access to the meeting slides and recordings of each monthly session posted in the AQC Knowledge Center.
Click here to register for the next Leading Change session and other Member-only events.
Leading Change Session Topics:
- March 21: Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): Interested in implementing BYOD as part of your eCOA strategy? – AQC Member Registration
- Join us to learn from the shared experiences of those that have already implemented BYOD in Clinical Trials. Review lessons learned from their implementation. Are there specific TAs that are best suited for BYOD? What are the perceived risks and issues?
- February 21: EU CTR – Member Experience Update
- January 17: Strategies to Advance Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Clinical Trials: Applying Past Learnings to Create New Diversity Initiatives
- November 15: eCOA Hot Topics- Part 2
- September 20: CRO Oversight: Key Elements for Building a Successful Partnership
- August 16: Open Mic: Let’s Talk eCOA Hot Topics
- June 21: A Decentralized Clinical Trial Debate: Discussion about the ways DCTs are fundamentally changing the execution of clinical trial research
- May 11: Russia-Ukraine Crisis: Implications for the Clinical Trial Ecosystem
- April 19: Real-world Data/Real-world Evidence: How can we optimize Real-world Data use?
- March 15: eCOA/ePRO/eDiaries – Regulatory Requirements Across Global Studies
- February 15: How will the recent FDA BIMO guide update impact FDA inspections? [Read meeting highlights]
- January 18: EU CTR 536/2014 Readiness [Read meeting highlights]
- November 16: ICH E8 (R1): Building Quality into Clinical Trials [Read meeting highlights]
- October 19: “New” Technology in Clinical Trials – Focused on Oversight of eCOA Vendors, Data, and Other eSource Learning [Read meeting highlights]
- September 21: Beyond Study-Level Risk: Program, Portfolio, and Enterprise RBQM [Read meeting highlights]
- August 17: Provider Qualification Workstream Updates [Read meeting highlights]
- July 20: Opportunities and Challenges with the Adoption of DCTs [Read meeting highlights]
- June 15: Reducing Site Burden in Safety Reporting [Read meeting highlights]
- May 18: Challenges of Using Emerging Technology: eConsent and Telemedicine [Read meeting highlights]
- April 20: Rapid Innovation in Clinical Research [Read meeting highlights]
- March 16: Site Inspection Experiences With a Highlight of the AQC Site Centricity Workstream [Read meeting highlights]
- February 16: Patient Engagement Trends and Solutions [Read meeting highlights]
- January 19: Innovative and Flexible Protocol Design [Read meeting highlights]
- December 15: Overview of 2020 Inspection Readiness Workstream Enhancements
- November 17: Diversity in Clinical Trial Research [Read meeting highlights]
- October 20: FDA Voluntary Virtual Remote Inspections [Read meeting highlights]
- September 16: The QMS Ecosystem Divide [Read meeting highlights]
Contact us for more information on the AQC Leading Change Collaborative Forum.