eLuminate® Online Learning Platform
Facilitates remote clinical service provider qualification and distance learning.
The eLuminate online learning platform provides clinical research professionals the required tools and training to develop and implement the processes and procedures for efficient, high-quality clinical trials.
Self-paced courses allow users to complete and revisit individual course modules at any time, while interactive lessons ensure users are engaged and comprehending key information.
Created by The Avoca Group subject matter experts, eLuminate is built on up-to-date leading practices from over 120 sponsor, CRO, and clinical service provider member companies in the Avoca Quality Consortium®.
– Efficient –
Content is delivered in digestible, interactive, and engaging modules, each taking only 15-20 minutes.
– Consolidated –
All of the information is accessed through the same web-based portal and in a structured format.
– Consistent –
Every employee receives the same training, delivered consistently and under a single subscription.
– Self-paced –
The self-paced courses allow users to complete and revisit the individual course modules at any time.
Course 1: Fundamentals of Proactive Quality Management
The establishment and utilization of leading practices for Proactive Quality Management and Quality Oversight of outsourced clinical projects are essential for both sponsors and CROs to achieve the right balance between meeting timelines, ensuring cost containment, driving compliance, and achieving the highest level of quality.
In this self-paced online learning course, clinical research professionals will:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the eight key components of quality oversight for outsourced clinical trials.
- Learn solutions to address your organization’s gaps in quality oversight.
- Go beyond your own knowledge and learn from Avoca Quality Consortium® subject matter experts about industry-wide experiences and leading practices.
Course 2: Inspection Readiness
In the current highly regulated environment, inspections are on the increase across many health authorities worldwide. These inspections pose a key challenge and can be time consuming. The findings tend to be the same over the years. How can we get it right? What tangible actions can be taken to prepare and be in state of inspection readiness?
In this scenario-based online learning course, clinical research professionals will:
- Participate in realistic scenarios based on key areas of GCP inspection focus.
- Examine how common pitfalls and inspection findings may arise.
- Evaluate and apply leading practices, practical tips, and tools that support overall inspection readiness.
Course 3: ICH E6 (R2) GCP Training for Sponsors
- Learn the sponsor-specific responsibilities of ICH E6 (R2) under Section 5, with a focus on those that have been updated by the 2016 (R2) revision.
- Review the basic principles of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) in light of the 2016 (R2) revision.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the rationale behind the International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) update of the ICH E6 GCP Guideline.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does each member of my team need a subscription?
A username and login are required for each individual team member. However, a team subscription is available that covers the total number of users with access to the course.
Is there a certiﬁcate of completion?
Yes, a certiﬁcate for users is issued upon course completion.
Is there a volume discount?
Yes, the per-user cost is significantly reduced in packages with higher numbers of users.
Is there a time limit to take the course?
Users can take the course at their own pace. However, each subscription expires one year from date of purchase, so the course needs to be completed within that year.
What languages is the course available in?
The course is available in US English only at this time.
Can we upload this into our Learning Management System (LMS)?
We would be happy to discuss your requirements and provide options. Please contact us for more information.
Is it possible to customize a course for our specific needs?
Yes, but additional customization fees apply. Please contact us for more information.