ACRP 2020: Women in Leadership
Thursday, September 3, 2020 | 11:00am – 12:00pm EDT
Chutes, Ladders, and Unexpected Journeys
What does it really take for women to succeed at the highest levels of clinical research?
Hear executive leaders get “real” about their career journeys—all the failures, successes, mentors, sponsors, and twists and turns along the way.
Join an esteemed panel for an honest conversation about what it takes to advance as a woman in research.
- Patricia Leuchten, Founder and CEO, The Avoca Group
- Jeanne Hecht, MBA, PMP, Chief Executive Officer, Ora, Inc.
- Jennifer Byrne, CEO, Javara Research
- Corsee Sanders, PhD, EVP, Juno Therapeutics
- Katherine Vandebelt, Global Head of Clinical Innovation, Oracle Health Sciences Global Business Unit