ACRP-Avoca Quality Congress
Adding Electricity to Patient Centricity: Energizing Solutions
In conjunction with ACRP 2020, May 1-4, at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle.
At the ACRP-Avoca Quality Congress, join patients and executive leadership from sponsors, CROs, sites, and technology suppliers in a collaborative, solutions-focused discussion of the patient centricity landscape.
Industry leadership will unveil recent trends in the use of patient-centric tools and technologies and lead an interactive discussion of successes, challenges, barriers and solutions for integrated adoption among all stakeholders.
- Pharma, biotech and CRO executives will gain insights about advancing technology opportunities from Technology developers and providers that will benefit decentralized and virtual trials.
- Pharma, biotech and CRO executives will hear insights from investigative sites and patients about how technology advancements may benefit their participation in and value received from clinical trials.
- Technology design and development company executives will gain insights from discussions with sponsors, CROs, investigative sites and patients regarding how technology advancements may benefit their involvement in clinical trials.
- Investigative sites and patients are provided an opportunity to influence pharma, biotech, CROs and Technology company executives regarding the design, development and implementation of technology to advance value and benefit during the conduct of clinical trials, including decentralized and virtual trials.
Morning panels and breakout discussions will include solutions for ensuring:
Appropriate Selection and Utilization of Patient-Centric Tools
End-User Implementation of Patient-Centric Tools
In the afternoon, participants will have a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience with patient-centric tools available through the Avoca Quality Consortium and to share feedback to help accelerate adoption of patient-centricity in clinical research.
Preliminary panelists include:
Steve Whittaker, President, PharmaPM Consulting, LLC
Patty Leuchten, CEO and Founder, The Avoca Group
Jim Kremidas, Executive Director, ACRP
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Clinical Compliance Directors and Managers
- Clinical Operations VPs, Directors, and Managers
- Clinical Research and Development Managers
- Clinical Technology Design Leaders
- CRO Partner Management Directors
- Investigative Site Managers
- Quality Assurance VPs, Directors, and Managers
- Site, Vendor, and Supplier Relationship VPs, Directors, and Manager
- Supply Chain VPs and Directors
- Technology Development Strategists
Additional details coming soon!
NOTE — This event is NOT included with Full Conference registration and requires a separate fee.