Oracle Health Sciences Connect 2022
April – May 2022 | Virtual
Join Oracle’s global community of customer advocates and industry leaders virtually at Oracle Health Sciences Connect 2022 for in-depth discussions about overcoming the challenges of today’s life sciences environment. Hear from your peers about how they are using technology to meet the demands of today’s clinical research and drug safety to prepare for the trials of tomorrow and the challenges of post market surveillance.
Join Avoca for the following session:
April 20, 2022 – 9:30AM–10:25AM
Keynote Fireside Chat – Embrace the Future: Innovation at the Speed of Science
The ongoing pandemic has resulted in the compression of often decades-long digital transformation roadmaps in the way clinical trials are planned and conducted. This immediate impact is now being overshadowed by the opportunities it presents to reimagine and reinvigorate studies. Drug development models and processes, artificial intelligence/machine learning, drug safety, decentralized trials, and direct-to-patient services are only some of the options being investigated and deployed. The stage is set for those who can accelerate their digital transformation roadmaps and embrace innovative approaches to overcome adversity. Reaping significant benefits now – and in the future.
- Henry McNamara, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Oracle Health Sciences
- Maimah Karmo, CEO and Founder, Tigerlily
- Patricia Leuchten, Founder and CEO, WCG Avoca & Chief Change Officer, WCG
- Craig Lipset, Co-chair, DTRA (Decentralized Trials & Research Alliance)
- Casey Orvin, CCO, CenExel Centers of Excellence & Former President of SCRS (Society of Clinical Research Sites)
- Pamela Tenaerts, MD, Chief Scientific Officer, Medable Inc.
- Susan Winckler, CEO, Reagan-Udall Foundation for the FDA