Webinar: ICH E6(R3): How to prepare when you’re still struggling to adopt ICH E6(R2)
Tuesday, May 5, 2020 | 11:00am – 12:00pm EDT
This webinar will discuss the benefits of proactive preparation for ICH E6(R3) with an emphasis on collaboration opportunities within innovation alliances, such as technology and capabilities into a diversifying set of options for decentralized and virtual trials.
The Final Concept Paper for ICH E6(R3), dated 17 November 2019, states, “The action proposed is a full rewrite and reorganization of the ICH E6(R2) Guideline….and will include addressing the application of GCP principles to the increasingly diverse trial types and the data sources being employed to support regulatory and healthcare-related decision-making on drugs, and provide flexibility whenever appropriate to facilitate the use of technological innovations in clinical trials.”
- Gain an early understanding of the potential revisions to ICH E6(R2) as ICH E6(R3) is authored.
- Understand the possibilities for the use of technology, real-world data, and other variables, as regulators and the industry transition to decentralized, virtual, and other approaches for the conduct of clinical trials.
- Synergistic opportunities for how the pharma/biotech industry may collaborate with regulators, service providers, healthcare providers, technology companies, and patients to rapidly and effectively capitalize on the new regulations and advance the potential benefits of diverse approaches to clinical trials.
Vice President, Client Delivery
The Avoca Group
As the leader of The Avoca Group’s integrated consulting solutions and overseer of the Avoca Quality Consortium® workstreams, Crissy MacDonald provides consulting services to top pharmaceutical, biotech, and contract research organizations, and oversees client deliverables, systems, and processes across The Avoca Group. Crissy has over 12 years of pharmaceutical industry experience with expertise in clinical research, process development, and strategic management. Her previous professional roles have touched every stage of the clinical trials process, from pre-clinical research through late-stage clinical development.
The Avoca Group
Steve Whittaker is a Senior Consultant with The Avoca Group and former Executive Director of the Avoca Quality Consortium®. He is also a lead consultant for the pharmaceutical, biotech, and CRO industries providing expertise in project management, pharmaceutical development, clinical development, outsourcing strategies, and execution plans. His experience through years of drug development leadership roles, combined with his established professional network across these industries, provides unique and valuable insights for organizational leaders.
This Webinar is Ideally Suited For:
VPs, Executive Directors, Directors, and Managers in the following roles:
- Clinical Development
- Clinical Documentation Management
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical Project Management
- Clinical Quality Assurance
- Clinical Quality Compliance
- Clinical Quality Management
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Trial Management
- Company Executives
- Data Management
- Internal/External Auditing
- Process Optimization
- Regulatory Affairs/Global Regulatory Affairs
- Safety and Risk Management Operations
- Technology and Innovation
- Training, GCP, GVP
And the following types of organizations:
- Pharmaceutical-Clinical Research Groups
- Biotech Companies
- Clinical Research Organizations (CRO)
- Clinical Research Sponsor Companies