2017 Summit Europe
Since 2012, the Avoca Quality Consortium (AQC) Summits have given Members fresh perspectives on the changing landscape of clinical trials.
One thing we know about landscapes: how they look depends on where you stand. And to truly understand a landscape, it’s critical to know how others see it, too.
In lively, collaborative discussions that shed light on industry challenges and generate practical solutions to address them, leaders from the 70+ AQC Member companies (and beyond) share best practices and sharpen the tools needed to change the landscape of clinical trials quality.
With the 2017 Summit, we mark our fifth anniversary as a Consortium and the second year in a row that, in response to Member demand, we’ve convened in Europe.
This year, speakers from leading biopharma companies, CROs, and consultancies address such topics as inspection readiness; measuring and managing risk; thoughtfully applying technology; improving approaches to oversight; and forging clinical trial partnerships that drive innovation.
What to Expect
- Be inspired by keynote speaker Dr. Mark Ferguson–prizewinning scientist, serial entrepreneur, and Chief Scientific Adviser to the Government of Ireland–who is passionate about turning pure research into useful products
- Network and share ideas with fellow leaders in the field
- Talk to peers who face the same issues you do (and avoid reinventing the wheel)
- Learn about core AQC initiatives in workshops focused on oversight, inspections, metrics and more
- Stay up to date on quality initiatives around the industry
- Learn what’s new in areas like risk and patient engagement