Read the 7th Annual AQC Global Quality Summit Executive Summary:
The 7th Annual AQC Global Quality Summit, took place 13-14 June 2018 in Dublin, Ireland with two engaging days of high-quality analyses and discussions. With a keynote presentation, speaker sessions, expert panels, and working sessions, the Summit focuses on transforming clinical trial execution and is designed to provide attendees with practical knowledge and experience that can be incorporated and communicated across organizations.
A unique opportunity for C-level executives, heads of clinical operations, quality, regulatory, procurement, and innovation to connect, address challenges, and engage with thought leaders, this year’s Summit showcased today’s most innovative solutions for driving efficiency, improving quality, and mitigating risk in the execution of clinical trials.
The theme – Embrace the Present. Own the Future. – was inspired by the belief that the time is now to take action in improving our approaches to clinical trial execution so that we, as an industry, can be poised for success as the clinical trial ecosystem continues to evolve.
Watch The 7th Annual AQC Global Quality Summit Recap:
See What Others are Saying
[acf_gallery_slider acf_field=”photo_gallery” autoplay=”true” autoplay_speed=”7000″ show_caption=”false”]
Key Agenda Topics Included
- A master class in managing risk
- Real world data, patient engagement, and clinical trials of the future
- The changing regulatory environment, the impact on clinical trial execution, and what we can expect with inspections
- Improving quality at sites
- Creating a culture of quality
- Embracing ideation, innovation, and new technologies
- Launch of second phase of Diligent® Qualification Platform