Avoca Quality Consortium
A pre-competitive collaborative founded in 2011 by WCG Avoca with the shared objective of elevating clinical trial quality and bringing key stakeholders in the clinical trial process into greater alignment.
Subject Matter Expertise
- Thought leadership in compliance and quality
- Individuals that author Avoca’s leading practices also support clients through consulting and training services
- Avoca’s research capability is foundational to the company’s consulting offering and its Consortium constructs
Practical Work Product
- Comprehensive set of proprietary leading practices and tools for quality and risk management
- History of developing and productizing new solutions for entrenched industry issues
- Powerful engagement model that enables cross-industry collaboration
- Line of sight to how companies across the clinical trial ecosystem are addressing challenges and issues
- Real-time insights into industry needs
Why More Than 200 Companies Are Part of the AQC
The Avoca Quality Consortium consists of over 200 Member companies, with more than 9,000 Member representatives.
WCG Avoca Research
Quantitative and qualitative data from across the industry on key topic areas
Access to 1,000+ guidelines, tools, approaches, standards, templates, and metrics focused on proactive quality and risk management
Leadership advisory boards, annual global Summit, working sessions, regional networking events, educational webinars, and online community, Aha!
Benefits of Membership
Stay in compliance.
Close learning gaps.
Showcase your commitment and approach to driving quality in your organization.
The AQC Knowledge Center
- AQC Industry Standards and Tools for Qualification of Clinical Service Providers
- AQC Member Case Studies
- AQC Research Reports and Data
- Archive of Recorded Webinars
- ICH E6 (R2) Compliance Landscape Map with Links to Risk Management Tools
- Inspection Readiness Knowledgebase from Perspective of Agencies and from Member Company Inspection Experiences
- Oversight Capability Maturity Model® (OCMM®)
- Patient Engagement Tools and Playbook
- Protocol Development Leading Practices and Quality Check List
- QbD Principles and Tools
- Quality Agreement Template
- Quality Metrics and Taxonomy
- Quality Oversight Leading Practices for Governance, Technical Oversight, Process Oversight, Communication and Issue Management, Oversight Leadership, Roles and Responsibilities, Metrics and Analytics, and Proactive Risk and Opportunity Management
Join the AQC
Joining the AQC is easy!
Step 1 – Inquire about membership benefits for your organization.
Step 2 – Execute a simple membership contract.
Step 3 – Get to know the AQC Knowledge Center, webinars, Member meetings, online community, leadership advisory boards, and more!
When your company Membership is complete, you and your colleagues will have immediate access to the AQC Knowledge Center and online community.
To request information on Membership benefits for your company, call or complete the form below:
Executive Director, Client Development
+1 (609) 759-2877