2017 Summit USA (JL test)
May 10 & 11
- Agenda at a Glance
- Speaker Gallery
- Hotel reservations at our preferred rate
- Learn more about the 2017 Summit Europe
John FoleyKeynote Speaker
John is the former lead solo pilot of the Blue Angels, a Sloan Fellow at Stanford School of Business, a top rated leadership keynote speaker, gratitude guru and an expert in the how of High Performance teams. His exciting, rare journey inspires awe, triggering keynote audiences to take action and rethink what they believe is possible.
|AQC Member Pricing
Days 1 & 2
$1,275 (through March 31)
$1,595 (beginning April 1)
$1,425 (through March 31)
$1,595 (beginning April 1)
With a rapidly evolving regulatory environment and the promises of new technology, the clinical trials landscape is constantly changing. Since 2012, the Avoca Quality Consortium (AQC) Summits have provided an unmatched view of this landscape to professionals committed to transforming their approach to quality.
One thing we know about landscapes: how they look depends on where you stand. And to truly understand a landscape, it’s critical to know how others see it, too.
It’s for this reason that the AQC Summits are designed to foster a lively, collaborative exchange of perspectives. In discussions that shed light on industry challenges and generate practical solutions to address them, leaders from the 65+ AQC Member companies (and beyond) share best practices and sharpen the tools needed to shape the landscape of clinical trials quality.
And as we’re proud to note, the 2017 Summits in New York (May) and Dublin (June) mark our fifth anniversary as a Consortium.
This year, speakers from leading CROs, consultancies, and biopharma companies will address such topics as inspection readiness; measuring and managing risk; thoughtfully applying technology; improving approaches to oversight; and forging clinical trial partnerships that drive innovation.
The 2017 Summit USA will be held May 10th and 11th at the Kimpton Hotel Eventi in New York City:
- May 10: Members-only
- May 11: Open to the industry
Highlights are available from the 2016 Summit USA and the 2016 Summit Europe.
What to Expect
- Hear from engaging speakers from inside and outside the industry–including, in New York, from an ex-Blue Angel stunt pilot
- Get in a mindset to shape the future of clinical trials by joining an interactive master class with Mark Matousek, best-selling author and life-transformation expert
- Network and share ideas with fellow leaders in the field
- Talk to peers who face the same issues you do (and avoid reinventing the wheel)
- Learn about core AQC initiatives in workshops focused on oversight, inspections, metrics and more
- Stay up to date on quality initiatives around the industry
- Learn what’s new in areas like risk and patient engagement